Groundskeeper - Wyndham Resort at Fairfield Glade
Maintain resort grounds on a daily basis to achieve the highest standards of litter free, well maintained ground and assist the Building Technicians and Custodians as needed. The Groundskeeper supports general resort operations and grounds keeping function by ensuring the general upkeep of resort grounds and landscaping.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Responsible for maintaining resort grounds on a daily basis: Mowing, edging, weeding, retaining walls. Pick up and dispose of site trash. Maintain clean conditions in refuse area. Keep roadways, loading/unloading areas, parking garage and walkways free of litter. Ensure site beauty and safety awareness by looking for and reporting faulty items requiring repair and maintenance. Monitor water/sprinkler systems throughout the resort keeping them at peak efficiency and in good repair. Ensures safety compliance with respect to resort grounds. Assists with the planting or removal off landscape and general grounds (70% time)
2. Assist the Maintenance and Grounds Departments as needed: Cleans and maintains landscaping tools and equipment. Ensures safety compliance with respect to resort grounds. (20% time)
3. Performs other duties as needed: (10% time)
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
• High school diploma or equivalent
b) Training requirements
• Maintenance and repair of outdoor facilities
• Safely operating landscaping equipment
c) Knowledge and skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with employees, guest and owners
• Ability to work independently and follow instructions
• laying sod and planting bushes and trees
d) Technical Skills
• Landscape equipment operation, zero turn/walk behind mowers
e) Job experience
• at least one year of related landscaping experience required
Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.