Group Sales Specialist
The Group Sales Specialist position works with potential Wyndham Hotel Group guests in the booking of group reservations (sales) for 10 or more rooms. Specialists service potential guests via both telephone and email and work both internally within company computer systems and externally with hotel staff to obtain special rates and reserve blocks and groups on the guest’s behalf. Specialists work through multiple mediums (phones, web, and email) to accomplish their core job function and work with the same guests throughout the sales process.
- High School or General Equivalency Diploma
- Availability to work through company provided training
- Ability to multi-task, navigate multiple software systems, verbal and written communication skills, basic computer proficiency, knowledge of hospitality industry a plus
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Outlook, Web Browser Usage (ex. Internet Explorer), use of telephone
- Experience in sales, hospitality field and a call center atmosphere a plus
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.