Guest Service Agent - Ramada Encore Doha
The Guest Service Agent is to ensure that all guests who stay at the Hotel are completely satisfied and all interactions with them are handled in a very professional manner right up to the payment of the bill. Carry out all the day-to-day Front Office operations associated with the guests.Manage the Hotel petty cash and the sale of rooms in the Hotel.Assist the Guest efficiently, courteously and professionally in all Front Office Duties, as per the Hotel's established standards in accordance to the Brand Standards.Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Supervisors or the Management
- Ensure that the handing of a reservation for the Hotel is done with complete professionalism.
- Welcome the guests whether on the phone or in the Hotel and ensure that the check-in and check-out procedure are handled very well. Inform the guest of all the services available at the Hotel. Inform the guest of all the services available at the Hotel
- Ensure that the quality of the service offered to the guest is in accordance with company and Brand standards.
- Ensure that the services offered to the guest is of high standards so that he/she will return to the Hotel.Update guest history ensuring that they are maintained as per the standard
- Know the services offered by the Hotel and encourage the guests to use them during their stay at the Hotel.Know the pricing policy of the Hotel
- Know the local environment of the Hotel: city, culture, activities, shopping malls, and general information.Listen to the guest at all times; strive to answer all requests from the guests as quickly as possible.
- Establish good working relationships with the guests and visitors.Ensure that the service offered and the provisions provided to the guests are up to company standard
- Ensure that the service provided to the guests will win their loyalty to return to the company.Ensure that Wyndham Rewards members are acknowledged and are familiar with the member's benefits
- Ensure that all non-Wyndham Rewards member are enrolled and the program are promoted to all guests.Provide wake-up calls as requested by the guests.
- Inform the guest of all the conditions related to their stay in the Hotel.Ensure that the telephone, e-mail, fax and safe deposit services are available for the guest.
- Forward any messages received for the guest.Forward all relevant information to the other departments in the Hotel.
- Strive to optimize the occupancy rate, the average price per room and the turnover for the Hotel.Prepare lists of arrivals and departures preferences, groups and VIPs room allocations.
- Prepare cashier closure of the Receptionist for the Finance Department.
- Ensure credit limit, arrival and departure clearance checks are carried out on every shift.Monitor all reservations in order to ensure that the availability each day is correct.
- Monitor all key accounts.Monitor and follow up the CID system.Monitor and follow up WynReview submission.
- Check the Housekeeping Discrepancies Report and laisse with the Front Office Supervisor and Housekeeping Team.Register check-in and check-out of all individuals, groups and VIPs.
- Check the remaining departures and make sure that the corresponding bills are ready and correct with the supporting documentary proof.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the workspace.Check the petty cash float at the start and end of the shift.
- Understand and comply with all health and safety regulations for the department.Be aware of the proper telephone techniques and apply them.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the Hotel services, procedures and operations hours.Liaise with all other departments for all Guest related matters.
- Ensure guests are attended too quickly. Refer to Operations Manager / MOD / AFOM / Front Office Supervisors for any complaints or comments received from the guest.Attend departmental meetings and training programs.
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.