Guest Services Agent (seasonal) - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
Check in/out guests, collect rent money, make guest and owner reservations, and process all guest charges. Answer telephone switchboard and process calls and messages. Process all guest complaints to the appropriate personnel in order to maintain highest levels of guest satisfaction.
- Process guest check-ins and check-outs, and collect rent money. Process credit cards as per procedures. Responsible for accurate daily collection of money and preparing daily reports.
- Answer property's incoming telephone switchboard and direct calls to appropriate person. Record guest telephone and other incidental charges as applicable.
- Use computer to make reservations or check unit availability for guest or owner inquiries.
- Prepare work orders for housekeeping and maintenance departments when problems are reported by a guest. Interface with Owner Relations and property management as necessary. As applicable, follow up to make sure that problems have been resolved.
- Perform clerical duties such as typing, filing, recording, mailing, and computer data input processing.
- Prepare arrival packets (to include site specific maps) for guests.
- Maintain a clean and presentable work station as well as a friendly and courteous personal manner at all times.
- Prepare daily rent receipt journal, deposit receipts, and other reports as required.
- Be knowledgeable and share information about the area with guests.
- Responsible for key control.
- Handles all room moves and assists with relocations
- Acts as a custodian of room safes (if applicable).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: High diploma or equivalent additional experience.
Experience: 1 or more years experience in customer service preferred
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.