Guest Services Agent
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be available weekends and holidays.
- Six months experience as Proper health & alcohol certification cards for the state of application (If cards are not current will need to be renewed prior to date of employment).
- Knowledge of math to figure cost, make change and cash handling procedures.
- Knowledge of the state and federal laws concerning the handling and dispensing of food and alcoholic beverages.
- Capable of demonstrating good judgment when dealing with guests and staff members.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as with other team members and departments.
- Able to work unsupervised for extensive periods, and to demonstrate good judgment when dealing with guests and staff members.
We are a drug-free workplace and require a background check and drug test prior to employment.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.