Guest Services Coordinator - Waikiki
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
Greet and qualify touring guests. Collect and validate all guest information. Assign tours to Sales Agents and provide information to Sales & Marketing department as necessary.
Provide exceptional customer service to all guests. Answer phones and guest questions in a professional manner. Assist property owners with contract questions or concerns.
- Distribute premiums to guests upon closure of presentation. Complete daily gift, tour and contract reconciliation in all systems.
- Data entry of all tour and gifting information into Central Reservations Systems/Epiphany system and running of reports. Prepare and balance cash, down payments, site stats for Contract Department.
- File and secure all documents per procedures. Maintain property owner information per PII and PCI standards.
- Prepare timeshare sales contracts for Sales department and property owners. Assist Administrative Supervisor in support of Sales Staff. Preparation and maintenance of legal documents.
- Assist supervisor to provide additional administrative support to internal departments
- Must be able to work all evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Timeshare, Escrow or Mortgage Loan Processing experience preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Cash handling experience required.
- Scheduling flexibility due to business demands.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment; able to work under pressure in a team environment.
- Computer experience including MS Office (Outlook, Word & Excel).
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Problem solving and good communication skills.
Previous experience in these positions helpful: administrative assistant, escrow, clerical, sales coordinator/coordination, customer service, sales support, contracts administration, property management, funding, accounting/accountant, hotel, hospitality.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.