Guest Services Supervisor - Bay Watch Resort by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
Envision your career with one of the world's largest vacation rental companies, Wyndham Vacation Rentals North America. With over 9,000 rental units and more than 2,500 associates across North America you'll discover the rewards of working in an energetic environment with caring colleagues. Wyndham Vacation Rentals is committed to an aggressive growth plan, and we are always seeking to hire top talent to help us deliver exceptional "Count on Me!" service to our customers.
- Supervise the daily operation of the front desk and its team members.
- Some of the duties include but are not limited to guest check-in, guest check-out, answering guest and staff questions, running reports as required and maintain efficient schedules and operational procedures which result in the satisfaction of all staff and guests.
- Interact with owners, guests, potential owners, affiliated business units and team members regarding resort inquiries, complaints, comments and suggestions with appropriate problem solving and service recovery actions as to assure a successful outcome.
- Analyze resort inventory requirements and assure that all reservations and other requests are accommodated to the highest efficiency levels possible.
- Assist with Team/Staff issues and other items as requested.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- At least two years of customer service experience required.
- At least one year of Supervisory experience required.
- At least six months experience in the hospitality field required.
- Basic office skills helpful, including basic math to figure costs and make change, proper cash handling procedures and telephone skills.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and a cordial attitude towards all guests and staff members.
- Able to handle the stress of high customer demand in a hospitality environment.
- Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed
- Must be able to easily and frequently change from one activity to another while operating a switchboard or computer keyboard.
- Must use good judgment in effectively providing services personally or to know when to immediately refer requests to the appropriate department manager for action.
- Must be able to supervise staff in a front desk operation in a manner that effectively supports and promotes teamwork while helping each individual achieve personal growth and opportunity.
- Flexible availability to include evenings and weekends.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.