Guest Services Supervisor
- Ensuring all guest service associates are following and maintaining standards
- Have knowledge of and assist in all emergency procedures as required
- Oversee and ensure that all guests are checked in/out in a friendly, efficient and courteous manner
- Responsible for issued house bank
- Be able to perform all duties of a Guest Service Agent
- Monitor key control to maintain hotel security
- Answer all guest inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Assist in training and cross training of new hires and current employees on a regular basis
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 2 to 3 years of progressive experience in a hotel or a related field required.
- College course work in related field helpful.
- Previous supervisory responsibility preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license for the applicable state.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.