Head Concierge - Wyndham Dubai Marina
You will be responsible to lead the coordination of any guest’s needs, special requests, and inquiries to ensure superior service and value for our guests. You need to be attentive and charming by being approachable, having confidence in what you do and show respect for different cultures and perspectives in order to understand and anticipate guest needs. You must ensure that all guests receive a warm welcome and that they enjoy their stay being offered the finest personal service.
- Welcomes guests as soon as they arrive with due care and attention
- To ensure that all in-house guests and/or visitors looking for assistance, personally, on the phone, fax or e-mail, are immediately attended and their requests are well responded at any time
- Anticipates guests' needs and takes them into consideration
- To ensure that the privacy of the guests and the confidentiality of the information is respected.
- Be attentive to the details and take ownership of getting things done
- To act as a representative of the Management when dealing with guest complaints
- To manage any guest complaint in a professional manner, by owning it, resolving it to Guest satisfaction and recording it.
- Carries out all operations concerning guest arrival and departure in compliance with internal procedures
- To oversee the Concierge operations, including the bell desk and doormen, transportation ensuring that the hotel standards and procedures are fully known and followed.
- Rostering the team as per the operational demands
- To ensure a proper coverage and supervision of the Concierge at all times, hiring & manning maintained.
- Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments.
- To ensure that all the outsourced services contracted by the Concierge are of high quality and fully corresponding to the guests’ and hotel’s requirements and needs, as approved by the hotel management.
- To contact the FOM or HM for advice in serious cases or if an approval is required.
- To be aware of all VIPs visiting or staying in the hotel.
- To daily review and update the Concierge logbook.
- Handle reservations and obtain/issue tickets where applicable and as requested by the guests
- Handle guest parcels and ensure proper communication with guests at all times
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.