In-House Concierge - Princeville, Kauai
- Meet and exceed job performance standards and production standards set by management.
- Assist guests by making activity and restaurant reservations.
- Create energetic work environment to promote job performance and production.
- Create areas of opportunity that will lead to increased production.
- Treat all guests, employees, and management with respect at all times.
- Be responsible for answering the phone and directing all calls to the appropriate department.
- Attend training and one-on-one coaching sessions.
- Verify and follow the qualifications and guidelines for touring Wyndham owners, RCI owners, Guests of owners and renters.
- Maintain department standards of production, which may vary, based on corporate expectations for penetration.
- Assist with daily functions to run the department efficiently.
- Assist guests with direction and information of local attractions
- Be able to work morning and evening shifts, including holidays and weekends.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required.
- Must pass drug and background check.
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be highly motivated with a positive attitude and good work ethic.
- Must be detail oriented, professional and organized while maintaining multi-task abilities in a busy environment.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2016 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.