In-House Marketing Agent
In-House Marketing Agent
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and “Count On Me!” Service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
The In-House Marketing Coordinator is responsible for greeting and qualifying guests in person at resort check-in, and booking them for resort tour presentations and owner updates. Marketing Coordinators must learn and execute a sales presentation as provided by management and must meet and exceed job performance and production standards.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to perform these duties successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Handles rejection well
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Professional appearance
- Quick thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to learn/operate a PC system
- Top notch customer service skills
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
- A competitive benefits package in less than 31 days! This includes your choice of comprehensive health plans (medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short & long term disability, etc.) 401K plan with 100% match up to 6% (fully vested after 1 year), tuition reimbursement, attraction discounts, travel discounts, plus much more!!
- Extra incentive pay when you recruit a talented individual to come work for us!
-Opportunities for rapid career advancement
- We provide our associates extra incentives to use our vacation ownership portfolio for personal travel
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT:
- Wyndham offers a comprehensive PAID TRAINING program which is known as the best in the industry!
- After an intense classroom training and you are ready to get started! You will continue to receive follow-up training to further enhance your skills.
- Previous marketing, sales, or customer service experience required
- Experience in quota-driven work environment preferred
- Must be highly competitive and driven to succeed
- Must have experience overcoming objections
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to stand and sit for long periods of time.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
We are not able to respond to all applicants due to the volume of applications. Only those that meet our requirements will be contacted.
EOE/Drug Free Workplace
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.