In House Marketing Coordinator-Nashville
· Responsible for booking owners and guests staying on property both by phone and face to face to offer them an opportunity for an owner update with one of our member service employees.
· Welcome guests warmly to the resort and provide them with brief information about the resort, resort activities and services, and activities in the area.
· Must be able to work days, nights, week-ends, and holidays
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (excel and word).
· Must maintain department standards of production and work as a team player.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; High School diploma required.
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be highly motivated with a positive attitude and good work ethic.
- Detail oriented while maintaining multi-task abilities in a busy environment; professional and organized; able to exhibit problem solving ability.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.