In-House Marketing Lead-Depoe Bay, OR
This position is responsible for greeting resort guests upon check in and handing out welcome packets. This position also acts as concierge at the resorts to set appointments for member services.
- Active as an In House Marketer as well as a leader for the In House Marketing Team
- Responsible for Site Penetration
- Involved in administrative processes for In House
- Responsible for booking owners and guests staying on property both by phone and face to face to offer them an opportunity for an owner update with one of our Guest Guide employees
- Must be able to work days, nights, week-ends, and holidays
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Excel and Word and knowledgeable of CRS and mainframe
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Team Player with outgoing personality
- Ability to work independently
- Positive attitude and ability to multi task
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.