In House Marketing Lead, Member Services Department (Austin 2018)
- Interact with a high level of customer service and professionalism with all guests arriving on property.
- Strengthen your abilities and skills by attending trainings and coaching sessions provided by your management team. Be open to constructive criticism.
- Track your daily and weekly performance and also construct and provide weekly numbers to the marketing manager and senior leadership.
- Work closely with and support the members and a team to ensure the success of the team and site as a whole and be available to provide assistance in booking and communicating with guests at Wyndham Austin
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel/ Word) and able to adapt to other programs as needed.
- Must have previous Marketing experience in Timeshare.
- Commission based pay.
- Performance based on individual and team.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.