This position is a temporary position covering a leave of absence. While this position does not have a specified timeline, it does provide an amazing opportunity to demonstrate management skills, for the right individual. There is the possibility of a full-time permanent position, but that is not guaranteed.
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
Wyndham Vacation Ownership's vision is to deliver a lifetime of memorable vacation experiences for our owners. This vision is supported by our mission statement which states:
We embrace and live the Wyndham values by creating a supportive environment for employees to develop and prosper.
· We delight our customers by meeting their needs or exceeding their expectations.
· We are "memory makers.
Warm, thoughtful, gracious hospitality is our culture and through our Count on Me service philosophy; our employees strengthen their customer service skills for successful execution of signature service.
· Oversee In-House Marketing operations to insure the department is fulfilling the needs of the sales force and operating efficiently.
· Compile daily tour data, sales data and combine to produce daily and weekly performance reports for In-House Marketers.
· Produce payroll for In-House Marketers commissions off the weekly reports.
· Communicate with owners who need assistance and cannot reach sales representatives.
· Handles on site owners when encountered with problems at Tour Desk.
· Make sure that In-House Marketers are focused on daily and weekly task.
· Report all information to direct report accordingly.
· Minimum 3 years marketing experience
· Ability to deal with both customers and salespeople.
· Ability to focus on details.
· Ability to handle simultaneous situations.
· Ability to handle departmental problems and situations.
· Be knowledgeable with commission payroll and understanding.
· Be familiar with CRS, Excel, and MS Word.
· Must be able to work independently.
· Must be able to Interact with many other departments within the company.