In-House Marketing Pitch Analyst-Trainer - Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas
1. Responsible for managing and generating qualified owner tours to Wyndham Sales Centers by training and developing new and experienced employees by teaching the techniques of how to book quality timeshare tours.
2. Key Responsibilities -
- Assist the marketing management team and sales team with everything necessary to maximize the guest penetration and timeshare sales.
- Assist the In-house DOM in establishing and maintaining In-House Marketing best practices and processes as they pertain to the site at which the team works
- Assist the DOM in the development of internal support and back-office practices for owner based event programs, site specific In-house/Concierge program.
- Assist the DOM in the recruiting, hiring and training of IH Marketing representatives for both sites.
- Assist the DOM in the data entry and reporting functions as related to the CRS, Focus, Mainframe, and Webconnect systems
- Support regional and corporate sponsored programs.
- Provide ample training to other in-hose markets/concierges with in the region from the home base of Tropicana sales site. .
Description of key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Assist the DOM in the estimating of activity levels and establish work schedules and assignments
- Assist the DOM in the recruiting and hiring process
- Work with team members in a group and one on one basis to assist them in their development in the booking of tours, positioning guests with the right mind set and maintaining a positive mental outlook
- Assist in the development of the team member schedule
- Assignment of arrivals to team members in the Focus system
- Clean up of tour variances in CRS/EPH
- Running of penetration reports for team members and management
- Production of the weekly Tour Variance Report
- Preparation and printing of the daily Master and Daily Chase reports from Focus and CRS system
- Performance management duties as assigned by DOM.
- Resolve employee relations conflicts, complaints, or concerns as appropriate. exercise disciplinary action when appropriate
- Assist the DOM in the recording and maintaining of accurate statistics on results achieved to be submitted in a timely manner for corporate deadlines
- Assist in the troubleshooting and resolution of Wyndham/Worldmark Owner and guest concerns relative to the department and refer all other concerns and problems to the appropriate department(s)
- Submit team member payroll to the manager in a timely manner
- Perform other duties as assigned or apparent
- High School Diploma
- A minimum of 1 year experience in face-to-face marketing, sales or customer service in a management level role.
- Must possess a valid Nevada Driver’s License
- Must have or be willing to obtain a Nevada Timeshare or Real Estate License
- Provide a high level of professional leadership, competency and integrity
- Ability to:
- learn and operate PC system
- communicate in a professional, positive manner
- act as a role model and lead by example
- work as a team-player
- manage time in an effective manner (must be able to meet deadlines)
- Data entry skills
- Must be detail oriented and maintain a high level of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve (troubleshoot, analyze and resolve situations)
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Interviewing, mentoring and supervisory skills
Key Notes on Role:
- This role is designed as a 4/3 work schedule with Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday off.
- Schedule is (4) 10 hour shifts Thursday to Monday. Designed to help develop and train marketers during the highest arrival days of the week.
- Schedule is non-negotiable.
- Must create logs and development plans for marketers newly hired in the Vegas/STG market as well as any new hires with in the region that come to Las Vegas for training.
- All applicants must have In House marketing experience either by being a marketer or marketing management. If not, will not be considered for role.
- Must be willing to travel and have valid driver’s license.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.