Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise to be respectful, responsive and deliver a great experience. This is exhibited by our team and continues to set us apart from the rest.
The In-House Marketing Agent is responsible for qualifying and pitching guests at check-in and booking them for resort tour presentations and owner updates. The Marketing Agent will be responsible for their individual performance and expectations as well as being responsible for overall job performance on their assigned shift. All marketers will report directly to management and assist management in team atmosphere and morale to increase overall tour production.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet and exceed job performance standards and production standards set by management.
- Create energetic work environment to promote job performance and production.
- Assist manager and co-workers in order to complete job requirements.
- Create areas of opportunity that will lead to increased production.
- Relay any information as needed to management to assist in performance and expectation issues.
- Treat all guests, employees, and management with respect at all times.
- Accuracy is expected at all times in all areas of tasks performed
- Relaying appropriate information to tour reception and management is expected and critical.
- Be responsible for answering the phone and directing all calls to the appropriate department.
- Mentor co-workers and new hires to perform at max capacity.
- Attend training and one-on-one coaching sessions.
- Verify and follow the qualifications and guidelines for touring Wyndham owners, RCI owners, Guests of owners and renters.
- Maintain department standards of production, which may vary, based on corporate expectations for penetration. Assist other coordinators to accomplish goals.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Professional business appearance.
- Flexibility is a must: Weekends and some Holidays are required.
- Positive and upbeat attitude combined with effective communication skills.
- Light physical effort (lift/carry up to 25 lbs.)
- Must be able to maintain performance standards.
- Good organization skills and the ability to maintain accurate data and records.
- Track record of strong work ethics and integrity with a sincere desire to make a difference.