In House Sales Executive- New Orleans
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest publicly-traded vacation ownership company across six continents.
We strive to recruit,
train, and develop career-minded individuals with the propensity to
achieve realistic goals, while demonstrating a positive attitude within a
high energy environment.
• Named among World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute
• Named to FORTUNE Magazine's Most Admired Companies
• Named a Top 50 Company for Diversity by Diversity Inc.
• Named among Top 50 Companies for Executive Women by the National Association for Female Executives (NAFE)
• Named among Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality by the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Foundation with a perfect 100% score on the Corporate Equality Index
• Name among Top 50 Companies for Latinas by LATINA Style
• Named among Top 100 Greenest Companies in U.S. by Newsweek magazine
It is the Sales
Executive's responsibility to present the Wyndham Vacation Ownership product to
pre-qualified potential new owners and guests. The Sales Executive generates
sales through initializing transactions and utilizing proper closing
techniques. A successful Sales Executive will provide follow up with each
new owner to ensure ultimate customer satisfaction.
There is no cold calling or sourcing done by the Sales Executive. Each guest and potential new owner is pre-qualified and booked by our marketing team!
Wyndham provides weekly paychecks with the opportunity to earn monthly bonuses. Sales Executives in their first year have the potential to earn $55K-100K+ in our New Orleans, Louisiana area. Pay is uncapped, as you earn based on performance.
Our health benefits for full-time employees start in 31 days or less. Health benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage. Wyndham also offers company discounts, tuition reimbursement, and matching 401k.
Wyndham provides ongoing
training and mentoring to ensure our Sales Executive's success. All newly
hired Sales Executives must successfully complete our world renowned (and
paid!) training course before selling our product.
- Sales experience
and/or education preferred
- Must have the drive to handle rejection and the confidence to perform within a short sales cycle
- Must be energetic,
outgoing, and tenacious
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be available for a multi-step interview process
Contact: Dannetta Miller
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.