In-House Sales Executive
Dynamic Paid Training and Company Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage, as well as Life and Long Term/Short Term Disability
Weekly Base, plus Commissions, plus Bonuses
100% 401K Matching after the first year
Company Awards/Prizes and Incentive Trips
Employee Lodging Discounts
Sales experience preferred, but not required. We have first class training that will lead to your successWe are looking for a sales professional....
To generate over $1 Million in volume on a yearly basis
Build rapport and credibility face to face with potential new owners
Has the drive to handle rejection and the confidence to perform within a short sales cycle
Must be energetic, outgoing, tenacious, and a natural closer
Must be available for a multi-step interview process
Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Have the drive to handle rejection and the confidence to perform within a short sales cycle
- Must be energetic, outgoing, tenacious, and a natural closer
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve problems
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age to apply
- Full schedule flexibility including weekends, evening, and holidays is REQUIRED
Email resume to Jessica.Badlam@wyn.com
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.