This position is responsible for achieving defined sales targets, assists in personnel selection and development and is responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is not inclusive of all duties, just the essential functions of the position. Other duties may be assigned.
- Adhere to and administer sales policies and guidelines by representing the company in an ethical, moral and professional manner.
- Ensure a high level of customer service and quality sales presentations.
- Adhere to company and industry best practices.
- Effectively deliver required sales targets.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Training, evaluating, and monitoring the performance goals of direct reports.
- Constructive involvement in daily sales meetings.
- Collaborate with the Developer Representative on training issues.
- Lead by example in both professional and personal life.
- May be responsible for group sales presentations.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Indicate minimum requirements necessary for this position.
· A minimum of 1 year sales experience in the vacation ownership sales profession, sales management experience preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are a representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to perform these duties successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
· Strong leadership abilities
· Excellent coaching/teaching skills
· Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as: building rapport, needs/values selling, negotiating, and closing the sale
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Problem solving
· Positive and enthusiastic attitude
· Presents oneself as a professional role model
· Works successfully at all levels of the company
· Working knowledge of Microsoft suite