In House Senior Sales Manager (Towers on the Grove)
POSITION SUMMARY:This position is responsible for achieving defined sales targets, assists in personnel selection and development and is responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: This is not inclusive of all duties, just the essential functions of the position. Other duties may be assigned.
· Adhere to and administer sales policies and guidelines by representing the company in an ethical, moral and professional manner.
· Ensure a high level of customer service and quality sales presentations. Adhere to company and industry best practices.
· Effectively deliver required sales targets.
· Maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
· Training, evaluating, and monitoring the performance goals of direct reports.
· Constructive involvement in daily sales meetings.
· Collaborate with the Developer Representative on training issues.
· Lead by example in both professional and personal life.
· May be responsible for group sales presentations.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:Indicate minimum requirements necessary for this position.
· A minimum of 1 year sales management experience in the vacation ownership sales profession, 2 to 5 years pf sales management experience preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are a representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to perform these duties successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
· Strong leadership abilities
· Excellent coaching/teaching skills
· Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as: building rapport, needs/values selling, negotiating, and closing the sale
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Problem solving
· Positive and enthusiastic attitude
· Presents oneself as a professional role model
· Works successfully at all levels of the company
· Working knowledge of Microsoft suite
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.