Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
Wyndham Vacation Ownership's vision is to deliver a lifetime of memorable vacation experiences for our owners. This vision is supported by our mission statement which states:
- We embrace and live the Wyndham values by creating a supportive environment for employees to develop and prosper.
- We delight our customers by meeting their needs or exceeding their expectations.
Warm, thoughtful, gracious hospitality is our culture and through our Count on Me service philosophy; our employees strengthen their customer service skills for successful execution of signature service.
Group presenter: One must present company programs and products in a timely, professional manner; study and develop proper product knowledge and sales techniques to obtain maximum sales efficiency within legal, ethical and moral standards. Follow company policies, procedures, rules and regulatory requirements. Know and complete all paperwork required to complete the sales process. All of the above is to be performed while maintaining a positive attitude and contributing to the sales activity, providing customer service as required to service clients and develop new business for the company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct group sales presentation
- Conduct one-on-one sales presentations w/guest as needed
- Receiving coaching and training
- Have a level of product and industry knowledge sufficient to convey our Company products in an ethical and straight forward manner.
- Training and Development- attending all scheduled training sessions, read and study publications, offering to assist in orientation of new team members.
- Customer Service- contacting new customers, sending thank you notes, returning phone messages.
- Preparation & support - time being prompt and punctual, keeping work area neat and clean, assist others in keeping the office environment always professional looking.
- Public speaking experience
- Must be able to evaluate clients needs and fulfill their wishes
- Must know company policies, procedures, standard business practices and Contract Standards
- Experience selling Wyndham Vacation Resorts products
- Must possess people skills, professional appearance and team-oriented attitude.