Housekeeper- Blue Ash, OH- Part Time
- Clean and maintain occupied and vacant rooms.
- Washing and folding laundry, keeping public areas clean.
- Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property, and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6 months prior housekeeping experience preferred.
- Must be detail oriented with good organizational skills.
- Familiarity with cleaning products and equipment as well as cleaning techniques.
- Moderate physical effort (lift/carry up to 30 lbs)
- Frequent lifting, pushing of supplies and equipment.
- Prolonged standing, walking, reaching, stooping, bending and kneeling.
- Must be able to work independently and follow instructions regarding priorities of tasks or functions.
- Must learn the standards for cleanliness and maintenance of all common areas inside and outside.
WVO is a drug-free workplace and requires a background check and may require a drug test prior to employment.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2016 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.