- Clean guest rooms, according to preset standards. Principal tasks include but would not be limited to: vacuuming, dusting, cleaning bathrooms, cleaning kitchens and making beds.
- Keep cart, linen room and equipment neat and orderly.
- Follow established chemical procedures.
- Provide information regarding the property and available services to guests promptly and courteously.
- Turn in immediately all articles found in the guest rooms and handle according to Lost and Found procedures.
- Report maintenance problems immediately.
- Follow established key control procedures.
- Follow all safety and energy conservation guidelines.
- Report any unusual situations or suspicious activities to supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Housekeepers must have a strong attention to detail, the ability to work well with a team, and a willingness to deliver guests the best possible experience. Additionally, they should be able to stand, walk, and work in a physically demanding environment and lift up to 25 pounds.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.