Housekeeper/Room Attendant - Seasonal - Carriage Hills Resort
- Clean and maintain the Resort condo units to meet property standards.
- Bed making and linen/towel changing.
- Vacuum carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies.
- Empty wastebaskets, clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Sweep, scrub, wax, and/or polish floors, using brooms, mops,and/or powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
- Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
- Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
- Clean kitchen areas and dishes.
- Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property, and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Training available
- Must be detail oriented with good organizational skills.
- Familiarity with cleaning products and equipment as well as cleaning techniques.
- Moderate physical effort (lift/carry up to 30 lbs)
- Frequent lifting, pushing of supplies and equipment.
- Prolonged standing, walking, reaching, stooping, bending and kneeling.
- Must be able to work independently and follow instructions regarding priorities of tasks or functions.
- Must learn the standards for cleanliness and maintenance of all common areas inside and outside.
Wyndham Resorts Canada (Carriage Hills Resort) is committed to providing a selection process and work environment that is inclusive and barrier free, accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or medical need in order to allow you to participate in the hiring process, please contact the Hiring Manager to arrange reasonable and appropriate accommodation.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2016 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.