Housekeepers (Piece Work) - ResortQuest By Wyndham Vacation Rentals
Produce the highest quality of cleanliness in guest rooms following established procedures. Treat fellow employees and guests with dignity and respect and uphold all company standards, policies, and procedures.
- Clean guest rooms, according to preset standards. Principal tasks include but would not be limited to: vacuuming, dusting, cleaning bathrooms, cleaning kitchens and making beds.
- Keep cart, linen room and equipment neat and orderly.
- Follow established chemical procedures.
- Provide information regarding the property and available services to guests promptly and courteously.
- Turn in immediately all articles found in the club house and handle according to Lost and Found procedures.
- Report maintenance problems immediacy.
- Follow established key control procedures.
- Follow all safely and energy conservation guidelines.
- Report any unusual situations or suspicious activities to supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: High School Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Knowledge of cleaning equipment, methods, and chemicals preferred. Good communication skills required.
Experience: Related cleaning experience preferred
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.