Housekeeping Attendant - Ramada Hotel and Suites Sharjah
Designation – Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, UAE
At Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach we are committed to creating caring experience – every person, every time. Our Associates have the opportunity to explore both personal and professional development opportunities throughout their careers.
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world’s largest hotel company based on number of hotels. As both a leading hotel brand franchisor and hotel management services provider, the company’s global portfolio consists of nearly 8,000 properties and approximately 679,100 rooms in 73 countries.
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, Dubai
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, a 4-star hotel with views of the neighboring Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah, minutes from the vibrant culture and shopping of "The Walk" at JBR, Dubai Marina Yacht Club. Our deluxe hotel with 360 rooms has stylish studios feature a balcony to take in the view while our two - four bedrooms apartments and suites host separate living areas and kitchen. Executive Studios are also available, with complimentary breakfast, welcome drinks, secretarial services, and Happy Hours.
The Housekeeping Attendant is responsible to Maintain Work Environment as follows:
- A safe and secure environment for customers, staff and visitors is maintained
- In the event of a fire alarm activation, the statutory procedures are adhered to
- The highest standards of personal health and hygiene are maintained at all times
- All equipment is operated in line with trained instructions
- Equipment is maintained in a clean working condition
- Chemicals are handled and stored in line with company Regulations
- Personal organization and that of the work area is maintained to assist work flow
- To report to work prior to the commencement time, well-groomed and dressed as per the hotel’s grooming standards.
- To ensure standards are maintained with regards to room areas are maintained to the pre-set standards of the department delivered on time exceeding guests’ expectations where possible cleanliness and room set up.
- To clean guestrooms and ensure guest corridors and lift landline.
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
- Background experience in Housekeeping - advantage
- Finished high school or vocational school
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills
- Knows how to follow instructions
- Can work on a fast paced environment
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2016 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.