Housekeeping Attendant - Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah, UAE
Housekeeping Attendant – Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah, UAE
At Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah we are committed to creating caring experience - every person, every time. Our Associates have the opportunity to explore both personal & professional development opportunities throughout their careers.
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world's largest hotel company based on number of hotels. As both a leading hotel brand franchisor & hotel management services provider, the company's global portfolio consists of nearly 8,000 properties & approximately 679,100 rooms in 73 countries.
Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Ramada Hotel & Suites Sharjah, The hotel sets a new level of contemporary luxury, style, design, and cuisine for business & leisure travellers, situated amid Sharjah's exclusive areas & rich cultural attractions. It provides an ideal accommodation solution for long-term business travellers & families with its state-of-the-art technology & facilities. The hotel is ideally located in Sharjah opposite the large Sahara shopping centre. Its location offers easy access to Dubai, Sharjah City Center, public beach, Sharjah Lagoon & Corniche. Proximity to Sharjah Expo Center makes the hotel ideal for business travellers. Sharjah Airport is 15 km away, while Dubai Airport is 17 km away from the hotel.
The Housekeeping Attendant is responsible to Maintain Work Environment as follows:
- A safe and secure environment for customers, staff and visitors is maintained
- In the event of a fire alarm activation, the statutory procedures are adhered to
- The highest standards of personal health and hygiene are maintained at all times
- All equipment is operated in line with trained instructions
- Equipment is maintained in a clean working condition
- Chemicals are handled and stored in line with company Regulations
- Personal organization and that of the work area is maintained to assist work flow
- To report to work prior to the commencement time, well-groomed and dressed as per the hotel’s grooming standards.
- To ensure standards are maintained with regards to room areas are maintained to the pre-set standards of the department delivered on time exceeding guests’ expectations where possible cleanliness and room set up.
- To clean guestrooms and ensure guest corridors and lift landline.
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
- Background experience in Housekeeping - advantage
- Finished high school or vocational school
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills
- Knows how to follow instructions
- Can work on a fast paced environment
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.