Housekeeping Coordinator - Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, UAE
Housekeeping Coordinator – Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, UAE
At Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach we are committed to creating caring experience – every person, every time. Our Associates have the opportunity to explore both personal and professional development opportunities throughout their careers.
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world’s largest hotel company based on number of hotels. As both a leading hotel brand franchisor and hotel management services provider, the company’s global portfolio consists of nearly 8,000 properties and approximately 679,100 rooms in 73 countries.
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, Dubai
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, a 4-star hotel with views of the neighboring Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah, minutes from the vibrant culture and shopping of "The Walk" at JBR, Dubai Marina Yacht Club. Our deluxe hotel with 360 rooms has stylish studios feature a balcony to take in the view while our two - four bedrooms apartments and suites host separate living areas and kitchen. Executive Studios are also available, with complimentary breakfast, welcome drinks, secretarial services, and Happy Hours.
The Housekeeping Coordinator’s primary responsibility is the daily coordination of the Housekeeping operations. The Housekeeping Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the department achieves the highest level of service delivery through effective communication and follow up. Critical aspects of the role are communicating room status, receiving & dispatching requests / tasks to all key contacts; ensuring a smooth and efficient operation of the department. The Housekeeping Coordinator works closely with the Engineering, Front Office and Private Dining departments. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skill and ability required and Promotes the desired work culture around the five core values of Trust, Integrity, Respect, One Team and Service of the Ramada Hotels Group and the brand ethos.
It is not the intent of this Job Description to cover all aspects of the position but to highlight the most important areas of responsibility.
• Generate various operational reports for the coordination of the Housekeeping department.
• Handle telephone calls and ensures all messages, information and requests are logged, communicated promptly and accurately to provide prompt delivery of excellent service for both internal and external guests.
• Maintain effective record and filling systems; completing all administrative reports accurately and in a timely manner.
• Process requests and delegates work assignments in a timely manner while adhering to brand standards.
• Responsible for communicating all operational concerns to the leadership team and proactively addressing any day to day operational concerns.
• Assist Housekeeping Supervisors in taking a lead role in the coordination of all Housekeeping employees and activities including: office opening and closing, daily room assignments, inspection of rooms, evening service assignments, and other special tasks.
• Responsible for liaising with Front Office and Maintenance department in the overall operation of the rooms division.
• Maintain complete knowledge of all Housekeeping services, outlets, hotel areas / features and hours of operation.
• Follow all Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
• Perform general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products to adhere to health standards.
• Perform other duties as requested, such as cleaning unexpected spills and executing special guest requests.
• Assist other housekeeping employees in maintaining clean and organized work
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
Hotel management diploma or equivalent. Read and understand instructions, safety rules, etc.
Good spoken, written and reading ability in English.
Minimum 3-5 years relevant working experience in hospitality industry
Good team player with positive customers service mind-set.
Any other reasonable duties as directed by the Executive Housekeeper.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.