Housekeeping House Attendant
Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for a House Attendant to work at the TRYP Miami-Bay Harbor, anticipated to open in early 2018. This position is responsible for the general cleaning and upkeep of guestrooms and other assigned areas in accordance with all housekeeping procedures and standards and safety and security rules and regulations to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Provide cleaning and guest room supplies to Housekeeping team, and assist with used linen and trash removal from guest room floors.
- Replace guest room amenities as necessary.
- Report all maintenance problems to Supervisor / Engineering.
- Keep linen closets clean.
- Stock area for next day.
- Remove in-room dining tables and trays from guest rooms and hallways.
- Respond to all guest requests appropriately and in a courteous, timely manner.
- Keep the supply cart neat and organized at all times.
- Check all equipment prior to and after use to ensure it is in good working order.
- Report and deliver lost and found items to the Housekeeping office.
- Ensures that superior guest service is provided through fast, flawless, and spotless service standards.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in housekeeping is preferred, preferably in a high volume hotel, conference center or resort.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to abide by the company appearance standards and compliance with the designated uniform.
- Maintain sanitation procedures and organization of work area adhering to all OSHA and local health department regulations.
- Must be able to work any shift, weekends, holidays, and special events, as needed.
- Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend and use hands to handle objects, tools or controls.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and work the majority of shift in a standing position.
- Frequently is required to talk or hear.
Wyndham Hotel Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.