Housekeeping Inspector - Bahama Bay By Wyndham Vacation Rentals (Four Corners Area)
This position is located in the Four Corners area of Davenport/192.
- Perform daily arrival inspections as assigned by Housekeeping Coordinator/Supervisor and inform designated personnel (Guest Services, supervisor, etc.) when units become available for arrivals. Informs Housekeeping Coordinator/Supervisor if unit does not meet cleanliness standard and if housekeeper or housekeeping vendor needs to return to complete the service.
- Check unoccupied units for proper thermostat settings, lights turned off, unauthorized use of rooms, maintenance deficiencies, etc.
- Check carry-over units for thermostat settings, lights turned off, doors and windows locked. Strip unit of garbage and linens.
- Record and report all maintenance deficiencies.
- Ensure that building entry doors are secure (closed/locked) and that laundry chutes are locked.
- Inspect condition of linens and verify linen count. Report dirty linens that need to be picked up to the Housekeeping Coordinator/Supervisor. Inspect linen rooms and carts for cleanliness.
- Perform Housekeeper duties as required during off-season and/or when business necessitates additional assistance in cleaning units.
- Respond to after hours calls, during 2nd shift (2p-10p) to handle minor maintenance and housekeeping issues that arise after check in.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Similar experience in professional cleaning and inspecting preferred. Prior housekeeping experience preferred.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.