As a world-class meeting facility and four-diamond resort, the multifaceted Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort is a place where the possibilities are as endless as the views. For meetings, spectacular indoor and outdoor venues create the backdrop for imaginative events, allowing attendees to enjoy the beautiful setting while remaining productive and inspired.
Currently, we are searching for a talented Housekeeping Inspector to join the team of the Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort and who will Conduct examination of property units in accordance with approved housekeeping check-lists to ensure the property units meet Wyndham Hotel Group’s policies and procedures for the standard of cleanliness.
· Perform daily arrival inspections as assigned by Housekeeping Coordinator/Supervisor and inform designated personnel (Guest Services, supervisor, etc.) when units become available for arrivals. Informs Housekeeping Coordinator/Supervisor if unit does not meet cleanliness standard and if housekeeper or housekeeping vendor needs to return to complete the service.
· Check unoccupied units for proper thermostat settings, lights turned off, unauthorized use of rooms, maintenance deficiencies, etc.
· Check carry-over units for thermostat settings, lights turned off, doors and windows locked. Strip unit of garbage and linens.
· Record and report all maintenance deficiencies.
· Ensure that building entry doors are secure (closed/locked) and that laundry chutes are locked.
· Inspect condition of linens and verify linen count. Report dirty linens that need to be picked up to the Housekeeping Coordinator/Supervisor. Inspect linen rooms and carts for cleanliness.
· Perform Housekeeper duties as required during off-season and/or when business necessitates additional assistance in cleaning units.
· Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
· Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
· Ability to stand during entire shift.
· High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.