Housekeeping Inspector - Wyndham Nashville
Supports resort operations by maintaining, reporting, all service and quality deficiencies that do not meet pre established standards and display a “Count on Me” attitude in all tasks and interactions. Responsible for the inspection and evaluation of guest units prior to occupancy to insure established standards are met and exceeded to include cleanliness, inventory, and maintenance. Housekeeping Inspector maintains records of inspections to be reviewed by management.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Documented unit inspections (60% time)
2. Assist Houseman with supplies and inventory replacement as needed by guests and owners (15% time)
3. Assist Housekeepers with cleaning rooms as needed due to time restraints (10% time)
4. Attend meetings and training sessions (5 % time)
5. Communication with rooms control/ housekeeping coordinator room status (5% time)
6. Performs other duties as needed (5% time)
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
• High School Diploma preferred or equivalent work experience
b) Training requirements
• None Required
c) Knowledge and skills
• Ability to read and interpret documents to insure safety, maintenance, and quality standards are met.
• Ability to demonstrate a “Count on Me” attitude in daily tasks
• Able to handle stress and work with a sense of urgency in a time sensitive faced pace environment.
• Able to prioritize multiple tasks and complete tasks in the time allotted and meet quality standards
• Able to understand and speak basic English, Bilingual preferred.
d) Technical Skills
• Able to use handheld devices such as a tablet or I-phone to complete reports and report issues encountered.
e) Job experience
• Two years of Housekeeping experience preferred
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.