Housekeeping Lead - Wyndham Village at Steamboat Resort
Supports general resort operations and housekeeping functions by effectively assisting in the supervision of Housekeeping staff and by maintaining resort quality standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include percentage of time spent on each duty/responsibility and categorize from highest to lowest percentage. This is not inclusive of all duties, just the essential functions of the position. Other duties may be assigned.
30 % Prepares units for cleaning, using the WorldMark method as outlined in the Resort Operating Standards.
25 % Quality checks units after cleaning, replacing inventory as needed and ensuring Resort Operating Standards are met.
20 % Cleans resort units to include sleeping quarters, kitchens, bathrooms and living rooms.
10 % Assists with basic administrative and supervisory departmental tasks in the absence of Housekeeping Manager and Supervisor.
5 % Reports maintenance problems within units using the work order system.
5 % Maintains and adheres to housekeeping detail standards.5 % Responds efficiently and courteously to guest service requests.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Indicate minimum requirements necessary for this position.
· High school diploma
· One year housekeeping experience required.
· Previous supervisory experience preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are a representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to perform these duties successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals.
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
· Ability to effectively present ideas before groups or individuals.
· Ability to give high priority to customer service.
· Ability to solve problems with limited additional guidance.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES AND REGISTRATIONS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Grasp, handle or feel objects, tools or controls
· Talk and hear
· Frequent standing, walking and climbing.
· Reaching, stooping, kneeling and crouching
· Frequently lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
· Close vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
· Indoors with exposure to excessive noise from vacuums and heavy equipment, dust, fumes, and vibrations at least eighty percent (80%) of the time.
· Outdoors, exposed to potential temperature extremes of heat and/or cold at least twenty percent (20%) of the time.
· Frequently work at fast pace with unscheduled interruptions.
· Responsibilities frequently require an adjusted work schedule, evenings, weekends and holidays to meet resort operating demands.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.