Housekeeping Manager - ResortQuest By Wyndham Vacation Rentals
Direct all operations involved with Housekeeping and Laundry including cleaning, inspections, inventory control and ordering, scheduling, hiring and management of sub-contractors.
- Schedule and assign staff and or vendor cleaning responsibilities for units, common areas, and or offices.
- Schedule inspections of all units prior to arrival and assist as needed.
- Schedule laundry attendants and inventories to ensure adequate linen is available for use and assist as needed.
- Inventory control and ordering of cleaning supplies, replacement inventory and linen.
- Hire and train staff, review performance and assist with Employee development.
- Hire, train and monitor cleaning sub-contractors for remote properties.
- Monitor condition of properties, handle minor repairs, submit work orders and make improvement recommendations.
- Schedule periodic services such as deep cleaning, carpet cleaning, and fireplace cleaning.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent required. College preferred.
Experience: 3 years housekeeping or related hotel experience required. 1 year previous supervisory experience or hospitality degree required.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.