Housekeeping Public Space Attendant
The Housekeeping Public Space Attendant cleans and maintains all hotel public areas (i.e. lobby, restrooms, hallways, stairwells, elevators, etc.) to meet established cleanliness and quality standards
- Applicant must have familiarity with general building cleaning, previous hotel experience a plus.
- Assist the housekeepers with the upkeep of supplies and removal of trash & linen from floors.
- Ability to assist in cleaning 1, 2, and 3 bedroom condo style homes (interior and exterior).
- Stock linens, strip and make beds.
- Clean common area restrooms and replace paper products as required.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be detail-oriented with good organizational skills.
- Familiarity with cleaning products and equipment as well as cleaning techniques.
- Moderate physical effort (lift/carry up to 50 lbs)
- Frequent lifting, pushing of supplies and equipment.
- Prolonged standing, walking, reaching, stooping, bending and kneeling.
- Must be able to work independently and follow instructions regarding priorities of tasks.
- Must be able to work outdoors, exposed to potential temperature extremes of heat and/or cold.
- Must learn the standards for cleanliness and maintenance of all common areas inside and outside.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.