Housekeeping Room Attendant
- Clean guest rooms, according to preset standards. Principal tasks include but would not be limited to: vacuuming, dusting, cleaning bathrooms, cleaning kitchens and making beds.
- Keep cart, linen room and equipment neat and orderly.
- Follow established chemical procedures.
- Provide information regarding the property and available services to guests promptly and courteously, by using the company standard "Count on Me" model.
- Turn in immediately all articles found in the club house and handle according to Lost and Found procedures.
- Report maintenance problems immediacy.
- Follow established key control procedures.
- Follow all safely and energy conservation guidelines.
- Report any unusual situations or suspicious activities to supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2016 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.