Housekeeping Runner - Full Time - WorldMark - Bear Lake
- To ensure that all assigned guest calls or special request and completed within 15 minutes. For example, delivery of extra pillows or set-up of cribs and removal after guest check out. .
- Update reports in tracking system as needed.
- Pick-up trash in the areas of operation and help clean common areas and lobby bathrooms.
- To continually support and improve housekeeping services that effectively address problems affecting both guests and associates.
- Report maintenance opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver License.
- Must be detail oriented with good organizational skills.
- Familiarity with cleaning products and equipment as well as cleaning techniques.
- Moderate physical effort (lift/carry up to 50 lbs)
- Frequent lifting, pushing of supplies and equipment.
- Prolonged standing, walking, reaching, stooping, bending and kneeling.
- Must be able to work independently and follow instructions regarding priorities of tasks.
- Must be able to work outdoors, exposed to potential temperature extremes of heat and/or cold.
- Must learn the standards for cleanliness and maintenance of all common areas inside and outside.
WVO is a drug-free workplace and may require a background check and drug test prior to employment.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.