- Responsible for hiring, training, and supervising all housekeeping staff, ensure that work is completed according to company procedures and policy. Ensure that all staff is properly uniformed to meet the required dress code standard as per company policy.
- Maintain up-to-date owners' files on each unit, recording, typing of clean and date, unit inventories, arrival inspection checks, and inventory charges.
- Organize work assignments for all cleaning attendants and quality assurance inspections on a daily basis. Performs checks to ensure quality standards are met.
- Responsible for ensuring that housekeeping supplies are adequately stocked and available for cleaning purposes. Maintain and safeguard against misuse or theft. Instruct employees on the dangers of warnings associated with chemical use and instructions on proper use. Maintain inventory records for all supplies purchased.
- Perform unit quality assurance inspections as required. Perform cleaning attendant duties as required.
- Conduct semi-annual unit inventories and semi-annual deep cleanings per rental management contract. Responsible for purchasing needed inventory items for rental units.
- Keep carts, linen room and equipment neat and orderly and assist in the performance of monthly linen inventories.
- Prepares incident reports following proper company procedures.
- Prepares payroll for employees in housekeeping department.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent training/experience required
- Valid driver’s license preferred
- CPR certification preferred
- Excellent eye for detail / cleanliness
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Ability to accurately follow and provide instructions, both verbally and written
- Ability to direct work of others
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs preferred
- 1 year related housekeeping experience required.
- Supervisory experience preferred
- One to three years hospitality customer service experience preferred in discipline.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.