Housekeeping Supervisor - ResortQuest By Wyndham Vacation Rentals
Supervise and train department employees including Housekeepers, Housekeeping Inspectors, Housekeeping Coordinators, etc. Responsible for inventlry control, scheduling, and department goals. Ensure property is being cleaned to standards. Maintain property owners' housekeeping files and communicate with owners about housekeeping matters, when necessary.
- Responsible for hiring, training, and supervising all housekeeping staff, ensure that work is completed according to company procedures and policy. Ensure that all staff is properly uniformed to meet the required dress code standard as per company policy.
- Maintain up-to-date owners' files on each unit, recording, typing of clean and date, unit inventories, arrival inspection checks, and inventory charges.
- Organize work assignments for all cleaning attendants and quality assurance inspections on a daily basis. Performs checks to ensure quality standards are met.
- Responsible for ensuring that housekeeping supplies are adequately stocked and available for cleaning purposes. Maintain and safeguard against misuse or theft. Instruct employees on the dangers of warnings associated with chemical use and instructions on proper use. Maintain inventory records for all supplies purchased.
- Perform unit quality assurance inspections as required. Perform cleaning attendant duties as required.
- Conduct semi-annual unit inventories and semi-annual deep cleanings per rental management contract. Responsible for purchasing needed inventory items for rental units.
- Keep carts, linen room and equipment neat and orderly and assist in the performance of monthly linen inventories.
- Prepares incident reports following proper company procedures.
- Prepares payroll for employees in housekeeping department.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Professional cleaning and inspecting experience required. Supervisory experience strongly preferred
- Valid Driver's License
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.