Housekeeping Supervisor - Seaside Resort
Essential Job Functions
- Supports Audit Standards: Directs room assignments and inspects work of Housekeepers and Houseman. Ensures Quality Assurance (QA) process is met, resulting in appropriate cleanliness and quality levels; supports Loss Prevention and safety standards procedures (50% time)
- Maintain Positive Customer and Associate Relationships: support Housekeeping and Resort Leaders in an effort to ensure proper staffing and scheduling for maximum productivity; assist in controlling payroll costs to achieve maximum profitability; communicate priorities to staff through daily and weekly meetings (20% time)
- Administrative Duties: Responsible to communicate inventory and purchasing needs to Housekeeping and/or Assistant Housekeeping Manager (10% time)
- Maintain Cleanliness Standards: Participate in daily operations including cleaning and inspecting of units to maintain standards (10% time)
- Reporting Problems: Identifies and reports maintenance related problems. (10% time)
- Performs other duties as needed (5% time)
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent training/experience required
- Valid driver’s license preferred
- CPR certification preferred
- Excellent eye for detail / cleanliness
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Ability to accurately follow and provide instructions, both verbally and written
- Ability to direct work of others
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs preferred
- 1 year related housekeeping experience required.
- Supervisory experience preferred
- One to three years hospitality customer service experience preferred in discipline.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.