Housekeeping Supervisor - Wyndham Garden Dammam
- Supervises the housekeeping team and inspect guest rooms and common areas surround service areas.
- Checks that the housekeeping equipment is in good working order, informing the Executive Housekeeper/Assistant Executive Housekeeper of any anomalies.
- Ensures that guest documentation in the rooms is complete and up to date.
- Applies the hotel‘s procedure for handling lost property.
- Respects guidelines on the use of cleaning products.
- Is responsible for maintaining the cleaning of all rooms and common areas.
- Attends guests request and complaints
- Assists the inventories stock every month to ensure adequate supplies
- Prepares housekeeping associate job assignments.
- Records data regarding work assignments, personal actions.
- Performs cleaning duties in cases of emergencies or staff shortage.
- Makes recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation.
- Attends daily meetings and receives special instructions from the Executive Housekeeper/Assistant Executive Housekeeper.
- Fills out report and hands over found articles to the lost and found department
- Trains and assists housekeeping attendants and advises the Executive Housekeeper/assistant Executive housekeeper on their performances
- Takes note of VIPs, ‘Do not disturb’, ‘Sleep out’, ‘double-lock rooms’ signs and take appropriate actions
- Any other duties assigned by the Executive Housekeeper/Assistant Executive Housekeeper.
- Understanding hotel operations
- Effective communication
- Planning for business
- Supervising people
- Supervising operations
- Customer focus
- Drive results
- Diploma or vocational training in hospitality
- A Minimum of two years’ experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor
- Hotel pre-opening experience is a plus.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.