Human Resources Analyst
Wyndham Vacation Ownership (“WVO”) currently seeks an HR Analyst. This individual performs professional level analytical work in a variety of assignments related to human resource administration. Supports the HR team and business partners in administrative responsibilities to include project coordination, data analysis in support of business and HR initiatives and day to day support. Understands and maintains the confidentiality of written and verbal employee information.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as department liaison, responding to internal and external customer inquiries and in support of the Northwest and Canada area resorts, Northwest sales and marketing functions, customer service and administrative teams positioned in Redmond, WA.
- Work closely with HR Leadership by providing HR data analysis matters.
- Prepare and analyze staffing reports, compliance and training reports and other data and keep management informed of anomalies.
- Support the development and or implementation of area or region-wide projects and programs.
- Provide day-to-day coordination of worker's compensation claims, overseeing initial reporting activity, ensuring compliance with accident reporting and drug testing policies, collecting healthcare provider updates, status reports and submitting paperwork to Wynsurance. Maintain an open line of communication with the injured worker and worksite as needed and coordinate with 3rd party leave administrator where absences are 3 days or more.
- Work with departments within the Company to ensure appropriate communication and follow-up on assigned tasks and projects.
- Prepare letters, forms and other documents; maintain copies of documents; maintain and update files and databases; generate computer reports; perform complex word processing projects; operate office equipment; maintain and retrieve archived records.
- Coordinate and provide department administrative support to include: filing and mailing assistance, processing of department invoices, maintaining department office supply levels, coordinate conference/training rooms scheduling and set up, and other items as required.
- Other duties or projects as may be assigned.
As one of FORTUNE Magazine's Most Admired Companies, Wyndham Worldwide is one family, one team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers and each other with our signature Count On Me! Service promise. A promise to be responsive to needs, to be respectful in every way and deliver a great experience. It's more than a promise, at Wyndham it's been recognized as a commitment, visible in our awards including Newsweek's 100 Greenest Companies, Diversity Inc's 25 Noteworthy Companies and Ethisphere Institute Lists of the World's Most Ethical Companies amongst others. Come and join our Wyndham Family and discover the rewards for your career.
- Must be proficient in analyzing data and creating and extracting reports from raw data and larger reports.
- Must have three years of administrative experience.
- Associates (AA) Degree or Bachelors (BA/BS) Degree preferred
- Preferred knowledge of general principles and practices of Human Resources
- Must have effective verbal and written skills.
- Must be able to develop and maintain strong relationships at all levels.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality.
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Ability to be highly flexible in a fast-paced, dynamic and often ambiguous environment.
- Must have strong working knowledge of computer systems, e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Must be able to handle multi-tasking with the ability to comprehend complex processes.
- Strong project management skills.
A career at Wyndham offers you great benefit opportunities with a competitive package of compensation, benefits and recognition. In addition to great employee discounts on such travel related areas as hotel & lodging, car rentals & other goods & services, you will receive:
- Medical/dental and vision care plans
- A 401(k) program that matches dollar for dollar up to 6% of salary (to government max)
- Programs that include Flexible Spending Accounts, short & long term disability, life insurance & educational assistance amongst others
Along the way, you will have an opportunity to contribute to improving the world around us through our volunteer efforts and global sustainability program, Wyndham Green.
Come and be part of One Family, One Team, One Company . . . Wyndham
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.