Human Resources Executive - Wyndham Garden Dammam
As a Human Resources Executive, you will be responsible in assisting, monitoring and tracking employee relations issues including resolution and follow-up and report directly to the Director of Human Resources of the Hotel. Will monitor all hiring and recruitment processes for compliance with all local, state, and federal laws and company policies and standards. Inform the Director of Human Resources of issues related to employee relations. Responds to questions, requests, and concerns from employees and management regarding company and Human Resources programs, policies and guidelines. Reviews and ensures accurate maintenance of all employee records and files. Assist in logistics, administration, and scheduling of annual employee surveys. Answer phone calls and record messages.
· Day to day personnel administration in response to requests and action plans
· To ensure that the hotel policies and regulations are communicated to colleagues and implemented
· Work closely with the PRO to assist with the co-ordination of all visas and immigration activities
· Complete filing on a weekly basis
· To administer all internal transfers within the hotel
· To manage all personnel procedures with regards to starters, transfers, promotions, casuals and leavers
· Conduct monthly pay slip audit and ensure that colleague’s personal details are kept up to date
· Conduct audit of colleague files
· Coordinate flight ticket with colleagues and travel agencies
· Initiate recruitment using Taleo by posting and screening CVs /conducting interviews
· Coordinate and encourage social activities for employees in the property
· Ensure the publication of any information on a regular basis by maintaining lively and interesting staff notice boards.
· Maintain high level of effectiveness communication throughout the hotel
· Draft job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals and submitting them for approval by the DHR.
· Understanding and executing staffing requisition, requisition, requirements and issues from the other departments
· Assisting the DHR in the case of disciplinary meetings with employees
· Continually educate the employees on the WHG policies and keep employee handbook current.
· Supervise other HR staff, by ensuring they are assigned and carry out.
· Keep records of staff insurance and handling Insurance related issues.
· Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the WHG requirement of employees.
· Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have
· Familiar with the Saudi labor law.
· Manage all Human resource administration and on boarding activities
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
2 to 3 years' experiences in a similar role in the hotel field
Demonstrate Attention to detail
Strong Administration and communication skills
Ability to work in a multi-cultural team
Proficiency using with computer
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.