Human Resources Manager
Currently, we are searching for a high energy, innovative, and inspiring Human Resources Manager to lead the team of the TRYP by Wyndham Miami Bay Harbor to a successful opening and build a positive foundation for the future. The ideal leader will create a top notch team by identifying the best in class talent, train and develop associates in their professional journeys, and serve as a true business partner to executive committee members and associates.
Maximize the Potential of this unique asset
- Develop strategy to select and retain talent.
- Implement practices to achieve and elevate associate engagement.
- Ensure training is established to meet and exceed guest expectations.
- Create an environment to ensure the hotel is considered an employer of choice.
- Understand and embody the TYRP by Wyndham brand and infuse it into the internal and external guest experience.
- Educate associates on brand messaging and standards.
- Support leadership in the implementation of change and innovation to elevate associate engagement and the guest experience.
- Leverage key performance indicators to review and enhance overall associate effectiveness.
- Ensure utilization of Wyndham tools and resources to ensure the property has a competitive edge to attract, and develop talent.
- Assist in creating a positive team-oriented environment which focuses on the guest, through associate development and motivation.
- Develop a system of collaboration and foster open communication by adhering to the principles of our Count On Me! culture.
- Demonstrate an energetic self-starter attitude through strong leadership skills, work ethic, and the highest level of integrity.
- At least 4 years progressive experience in a hotel or a related field; or a 4-year college degree and at least 4 to 5 years of related experience; or a 2-year college degree and at least 3 to 4 years of related experience.
- Mid-level human resources experience in a comparable hotel environment
- Property pre- opening experience
- Fluency in Spanish (written and oral)
Wyndham Hotel Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.