Wyndham Vacation Ownership (WVO) is currently seeking an experienced Contact Center Manager to join our team in Las Vegas!
Responsible for the management of the Inbound Financial Services call center for daily and weekly service delivery metrics and strategic planning. Teams include Administrative support, numerous financial services inbound contact center teams, reporting/programming analysts, and projects/six sigma teams.
- Directly supervises Financial Services Supervisors. Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving concerns
- Develop and monitor new reporting tools to measure and promote goals and efficiencies
- Managing project/testing teams and six sigma teams working to create greater efficiencies. Working with various Wyndham entities to identify best practices for call center efficiencies
- Administrator and payroll contact for employee database
- Communicate department results weekly and monthly and report on all variances to goal
- Reviews adjustments and refunds and other documents submitted by Financial Services Supervisors and staff as necessary. Responds to customer/owner complaints when requested
Envision your career with one of the world's largest hospitality companies. With over 7,000 hotels, 145 Vacation Ownership Resorts, 200,000 rental units and more than 25,000 associates across six continents you'll discover the rewards of working in an energetic environment with caring colleagues. Rewards that include a career path with diverse opportunities, learning and mentorship. Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE: WYN) has been an industry leader in hospitality with almost $4 billion in revenues. Wyndham continues to expand and grow through industry leading efforts like Women on Their Way and Wyndham Green. While you may know our brands RCI, WorldMark by Wyndham, Ramada, Days Inn and Travelodge; there are many more aspects and companies to this leader in hospitality.
As one of FORTUNE Magazine's Most Admired Companies, Wyndham Worldwide is one family, one team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers and each other with our signature Count On Me! Service promise. A promise to be responsive to needs, to be respectful in every way and deliver a great experience. It's more than a promise, at Wyndham it's been recognized as a commitment, visible in our awards including Newsweek's 100 Greenest Companies, DiversityInc's 25 Noteworthy Companies and Ethisphere Institute Lists of the World's Most Ethical Companies amongst others. Come and join our Wyndham Family and discover the rewards for your career.
A career at Wyndham offers you great benefit opportunities with a competitive package of salary and bonus, benefits and recognition. In addition to great employee discounts on such travel related areas as hotel & lodging, car rentals & other goods & services, you will receive:
• Medical/dental and vision care plans
• A 401(k) program that matches dollar for dollar up to 6% of salary (to government max)
• Programs that include Flexible Spending Accounts, short & long term disability, life insurance & educational assistance amongst others
Along the way, you will have an opportunity to contribute to improving the world around us through our volunteer efforts and global sustainability program, Wyndham Green.
Come and be part of One Family, One Team, One Company . . . Wyndham
People Make the Difference
- Bachelor degree from a 4-year college; or 4-6 years combination of education and related work experience
- 4 years supervisory experience
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Experience working with call center technologies
- Strong Leadership skills to aid in building a cohesive team as well as developing individuals
- Strong communication and presentation skills to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, co-workers, clients and customers
- Strong strategic planning skills.
- Ability to prioritize and focus on critical metrics and tasks
- Ability to work effectively across departments and regions
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Detailed oriented, accurate and thorough
- Able to work as a team with other Loan servicing Managers
- Provides exceptional customer service
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as guidelines, instructions and manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment