Inbound Customer Service Representative - Bilingual Japanese
Wyndham Consumer Finance is the finance organization that performs lending and servicing operations for Wyndham Vacation Ownership. We offer innovative financing of lifetime vacations, delivering best-in-class servicing, and generate exceptional value in an environment where associates can thrive and excel.
Our team is looking for candidates with strong customer service experience. The inbound Contact Center Representative is responsible for responding to owner inquiries regarding the financial status of their accounts as well as take payments on accountings while providing excellent customer service and answering 70% of calls within 60 seconds. Each team member plays an integral part in achieving the department goals.
Come be a part of our winning team! Click here to learn about our amazing culture!
- Take inbound calls from our English and Japanese speaking customers to evaluate inquiries regarding the financial status of their accounts as well as take payments.
- Maintain assessment fee accounts and loan contracts to provide accurate billing by responding to customer mail
- Assist in the billing and collections of property taxes, special assessments, maintenance fee changes and other billings throughout the year.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
- Two years customer service experience
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English and Japanese
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good math aptitude and ability to type 30 wpm
- Must be willing to work any schedule during the following operating hours:
- Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Some college education
- Two years call center and financial experience
A career at Wyndham offers you great benefit opportunities with a competitive package of salary and bonus, benefits and recognition. In addition to great employee discounts on such travel related areas as hotel & lodging, car rentals & other goods & services, you will receive:
- Medical/dental and vision care plans
- A 401(k) program that matches dollar for dollar up to 6% of salary (to government max)
- Programs that include Flexible Spending Accounts, short & long term disability, life insurance & educational assistance amongst others
Come and be part of One Family, One Team, One Company . . . Wyndham
People Make the Difference
Envision your career with one of the world's largest hospitality companies. With over 7,000 hotels, 145 Vacation Ownership Resorts, 200,000 rental units and more than 25,000 associates across six continents you'll discover the rewards of working in an energetic environment with caring colleagues. Rewards that include a career path with diverse opportunities, learning and mentorship. Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE: WYN) has been an industry leader in hospitality with almost $4 billion in revenues. Wyndham continues to expand and grow through industry leading efforts like Women on Their Way and Wyndham Green. While you may know our brands RCI, WorldMark by Wyndham, Ramada, Days Inn and Travelodge; there are many more aspects and companies to this leader in hospitality.
As one of FORTUNE Magazine's Most Admired Companies, Wyndham Worldwide is one family, one team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers and each other with our signature Count On Me! Service promise. A promise to be responsive to needs, to be respectful in every way and deliver a great experience. It's more than a promise, at Wyndham it's been recognized as a commitment, visible in our awards including Newsweek's 100 Greenest Companies, DiversityInc's 25 Noteworthy Companies and Ethisphere Institute Lists of the World's Most Ethical Companies amongst others. Come and join our Wyndham Family and discover the rewards for your career.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.