The Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek, a 400-room luxury resort in the Bonnet Creek Resort complex adjacent to Walt Disney World® in Lake Buena Vista, Florida is searching for an Income Auditor to join the team. This mix-use development complements Wyndham Vacation Ownership's adjacent Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort, the company's flagship timeshare facility in Orlando with a total build out of almost 1,600 vacation ownership units.
The hotel's Spanish Mediterranean architecture, designed by HHCP Architects of Maitland, Florida will be reminiscent of the of the historic Flagler-era resorts of St. Augustine. The design calls for a 7,000-square-foot Wyndham Blue Harmony TM spa and fitness center; 20,000 square feet of flexible meeting and conference space including an 8,000-square-foot main ballroom designed for groups up to 600; a full-service specialty restaurant; three-meal restaurant; pool bar and grill; lobby bar; and the Wyndham brand's new combination café, barista and food mart. Preference will be given to candidates who have previous Accounting experience.
The Income Auditor is responsible for overseeing the daily audit procedures necessary to verify the accuracy and balance the financial operations in accordance with Wyndham's policies and procedures. Additional responsibilities include preparation of various reports; assisting in general ledger and month end closing activities; training, scheduling and supervising the audit department staff.
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- At least one year of progressive experience in a hotel or related field preferred.
- College course work in related field helpful.
- Ability to understand and utilize basic computer equipment and applications, to include word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Sedentary work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.