Sales and Customer Service Representative - Dial An Exchange
DAE (Dial an Exchange), an Australian based company, part of the RCI family and Wyndham Worldwide - is a global leader in the vacation exchange industry. Our Arizona location is a state-of-the-art facility designed to serve our members in the United States, Canada, Mexico, South America and the Caribbean. DAE has been awarded the Perspective Magazine’s “Best Customer Service Provider” 7 years in a row.
Come and join our award-winning team and be part of a company that will help take your career to the next level!
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, enjoy being part of a team, looking for the opportunity to be able grow your career within a dynamic and innovative company?
How would you like to get paid to help send people on vacation?
We have a fun, cooperative environment and offer the following:
- Casual yet professional environment and dress code
- Great benefits that include Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunities to travel
- Recognition programs, contests and incentives
Due to our continued growth, we are looking to expand our Sales and Customer Service Representative team within our member services department. We are looking for experienced sales representatives that can manage both inbound and outbound customer calls, as well as sell to our existing membership base while maintaining the award winning customer service focus that sets us apart from others in our industry. No cold calls to the general public- we only call and receive calls from our members!
The right individual for this position must be able to work in an environment that requires commitment and accountability but offers an enthusiastic, team approach in return. If you would enjoy finding solutions to our member’s vacations needs and have the drive to be a part of a growing company then we’d love to talk to you!
What does it take to be successful?
Our most successful representatives:
· Hold a proven track record of verifiable and exceptional sales abilities
· Possess strong phone sales track record, able to overcome standard delay objections
· Follow up with members quickly and accurately
· Exhibit outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
· Are organized and able to management their time
· Have computer and data entry skills with knowledge of Windows based programs
· Must be able to spend several hours at a time on the phone
· Uphold professionalism when working with clients, members, and other individuals within the organization
You will work an 8 hour shift, Monday-Friday, that could begin as early as 7am and the latest shift ending at 6pm. You must be available for training Monday - Friday, 9am-6pm, for the first 60-90 days of employment.
The starting pay rate is $15.00 per hour with potential to earn up to $19 per hour, depending on education and experience. Associates have the opportunity to qualify for commissions after the initial training period of two weeks!
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must have strong communication skills and problem solving skills
- Internet navigation skills and computer proficiency is a must.
- Ability to meet individual, team and departmental goals through effective sales and service delivery
- 2 years of sales experience preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.