Intern, Digital Content
The Digital Content Wyntern will help bring to market exciting new content programming and processes for Wyndham Hotel Groups digital channels. This individual will be responsible for reviewing and editing content for brand web sites, auditing user-generated and professional videos and photography and providing editorial guidance He/she will also help design and optimize processes for the intake and production of digital content including images, copy, videos, and other asset types. The individual will develop proficiency in the Content Management System and Digital Asset Management system and will stage, test and deploy content updates for digital channels. Exposure will be available to several cross-functional partners including Brand Marketing, Loyalty Marketing, SEO, Product Strategy, Design, Copy, and Analytics.
- Scope a new business opportunity to support the evolution of digital content – examples could include a sweepstakes, content blog, destination guides, etc. Involves competitive patterning, developing recommendations, scoping potential partnerships and creating a business case
- Develop proficiency in the Content Management System and Digital Asset Management System and perform activities related to the set-up, testing and deployment of content
- Execute franchisee-driven change requests to property pages
- Develop proficiency in steady-state production processes and make recommendations to optimize; Potentially design net-new sub-process for content workflows
- Review, approve and edit professional images and videos of properties
- Moderate User Generated Content and deploy to web site
- Develop method to capture and archive live site changes in a digital way
This individual will provide a key support role to the Digital Content Team, helping to expand bandwidth for steady-state production while acquiring new skills. He/she will also contribute to the digital content roadmap through scoping a new business initiative.
Meticulous attention to detail, well-organized
Strong communication skills, verbal and written
Demonstrates a positive, can-do attitude
Eagerness to learn
Passion for brand, digital and content
Ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects and prioritize
Keen prioritization/adaptation skills; Ability to shift focus as business needs dictate
Relationship/people skills; Ability to establish, strengthen and nurture productive relationships
The following interests/experience is preferred: Microsoft Office Suite, HTML/CSS, Google Analytics or other tool, Blogs
Must be able to see, use hands, hear and speak to perform the essential functions of this role
Must be able to speak and write in English fluently
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
© 2006-2017 Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. All rights reserved. Wyndham Worldwide and affiliated brands and logos are service marks and/or registered trademarks of Wyndham Worldwide or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.